The variety of flooring options out in the market is simply overwhelming. Be it a convincing imitation or a great deal, floor styling options are affordable, tasteful and with varying designs. The more the options to choose from the more tasking it is to get every aspect of good flooring right. We offer may different kinds of flooring in Kansas City to match your needs.
The most popular flooring options include epoxy flooring, hardwood flooring, and laminate flooring.
Epoxy Flooring in Kansas City
This is a flooring surface made up of several layers of epoxy which consist of resins and hardeners. The two are mixed to form a rigid plastic material which is durable, resistant and works well with most base layers.
There are over 30 epoxy flooring options available. They include self-leveling epoxy floors, epoxy mortar floors, quartz filled epoxy floors, epoxy flake floors and anti-static epoxy floors among others.
Advantages of using epoxy flooring include:
- It is durable. It can withstand heavy traffic and machinery.
- It is easy and fast to install.
- It is an environmentally friendly solution.
Hardwood Flooring in Kansas City
Wood is a highly favored flooring option due to its versatility in style. Also, it also has a natural charm that graces a space with unique charm and personality.
Unlike softwood flooring, hardwood is more dense, durable and requires little maintenance. Despite changes in trends and design, hardwood never goes out of style.
Advantages of hardwood flooring in Kansas City
- They have low maintenance. The floors are easy to clean. Sweeping, vacuuming or dry mopping does the trick to get rid of the dirt. Also, the floors are easier to maintain due to their stain resistance.
- It is strong and durable. A scratch, damage or dent can be easily smoothed out through spot cleaning. Wood flooring lasts for generations while still intact.
Laminate Flooring in Kansas City
This is flooring that looks like wood or stone and is protected by a clear layer. It is synthetic flooring that is multi-layered after being mixed through a lamination process. This type of flooring has gained popularity due to its ease of installation and maintenance compared to the hardwood.
Advantages of laminate flooring in Kansas City
- It is scratch resistant hence good for families with pets and children.
- It is a cheaper flooring option.
Golden heart homes offer expert epoxy and hardwood flooring in Kansas City. Visit our website today and let us help you get the right flooring for your home. Call us