Beautifully layered flooring adds an undeniable curb appeal to a room. Not only does it add elegance to your space but also increases the value of your property. Flooring offers different style options and designs that transform your living and working space. Our options for flooring in Kansas City will impress you.
Hardwood Flooring in Kansas City
Hardwood flooring is specifically done from any product manufactured and designed from timber. Wood is a good and common choice for flooring due to its ease of styling and cutting. It is also available in an array of species.
There are two types of hardwood flooring; solid hardwood, and engineered hardwood. Solid wood floors have a thicker wear surface. They can also be sanded and finished more times compared to the engineered wood floor. Engineered wood flooring has gained popularity due to the increased use of concrete as a subfloor.
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
1. Versatile – hardwood floors integrate seamlessly with your style as it changes over the years. It also comes with an array of colors and finishes to select from. It never goes out of style.
2. Elegant – Hardwood has a high end aesthetic and adds elegance to your space. It also adds some warmth to the room and makes a room to appear more spacious.
3. Low maintenance – Hardwood floors require very little maintenance. Regular quick sweeping, vacuuming or dry mopping will keep off dirt and dust.
4. Durable – Hardwood can last for generations due to its high-quality standards and can withstand high traffic.
It is a multi-layered synthetic product mixed through a lamination process. Its inner core consists of melamine resin and fiber board materials. Laminate flooring simulates wood and stone with a similar outlook protected by a clear layer.
This type of flooring has gained popularity due to its ease in installing and maintaining compared to hardwood flooring.
Advantages of Laminate Flooring
1. Hygenic – Specific brands of laminate flooring contain an antimicrobial resin that keeps the surface hygienic at all times.
2. Easy to install – a generally handy person is equipped to install laminate flooring. Its specific locking and floating aspects are self-explanatory.
3. Cheaper – Laminate flooring costs less compared to hardwood. It has a wide flooring choice for every price range.
Golden Heart Homes, a flooring company in Kansas city, offers ideal flooring options for your space. Visit our website and call today for more information about hardwood flooring Kansas city.